MEDIUM RIGID LICENCE
Preparing for heavy vehicle training? Consider our Medium Rigid (MR) training course this is a great starting point for young drivers wanting a start a career in the transport industry.
Elite Truck & Car School’s MR (Medium Rigid) training course is custom designed for drivers who are seeking to develop vital driving skills and knowledge necessary to successfully gain a Medium Rigid (MR) license. For those searching for work of driving a truck or bus, this is your ideal course. We cater to your needs with courses that are structured to suit your individual needs, lessons can be booked at any time and remember we pick up and drop off. To train with Elite Truck & Car School, you don’t need any previous heavy vehicle driving experience.
We have a team of accredited and highly professional instructors who are friendly, patient and fun which means experience a no-pressure lesson to help make you a more confident new truck driver.
4 Hours Lesson
Practical Driving Test
Package Does Not Include TMR FEE
With MR qualification you are allowed to drive
- A class MR vehicle
- Bus or Truck (including a prime mover or a mobile crane) over 8t GVM with a maximum of 2 axles
- You may also tow a trailer with a maximum weight of 9t GVM
To take part in MR truck driving course you must
- Hold a current car driver licence.
- Have held this licence for at least 12 months.
- Be capable of driving a car.
- Pay the fee for the practical driving test.
- Complete the appropriate road rules test.