(TLIC 4006) Drive Multi-combination Vehicle
With a continual growth in industries, there’s a real need for well‐trained drivers to maintain their growth. Elite Truck & Car School provides the best professional competency-based training to upgrade to licence class Multi-Combination (MC). This licence covers all commercial vehicles that includes LR, MR, HR and HC vehicles and B-double prime movers towing two semitrailers, with one semitrailer supported at the front and connected to the other semitrailer, and a road train other than a B-double, that is towing two or more trailers.
This course is designed for people who already hold Heavy Rigid (HR) or Heavy Combination (HC) Driver Licences for atleast 12 months and want to increase their skills and knowledge.
16 hours training and assessment over 2 days, a blend of theory and practical. Our trainers are experienced, professional and passionate about teaching the Multi combination.
- A class HC vehicle
- A road train (motor vehicle, other than a B-double, towing 2 or more trailers)
- A B-double (prime mover towing 2 semitrailers, with 1 semitrailer supported at the front and connected to the other semitrailer)
This Course Covers
This training covers what is required to drive Multi-Combination vehicles safely and in a professional manner.
- Systematically and efficiently control all of a vehicle’s functions
- Manage a vehicle’s condition and its performance.
- Effectively manage hazardous conditions.
- Monitor the traffic and road conditions.
- Our trainers are all Accredited Trainers and Assessors with extensive industry experience.
Nationally Recognized Training
- We are the Registered Training Organisation (RTO). RTO ID 45471. Your MC certificate will be issued by us.
- Upon successful completion of your training and assessment you will receive a statement of attainment in the unit of competency TLIC4006 Drive Multi Combination Vehicle.
Unique Student Identifier
Every year, an estimated three million Australians build and sharpen their skills by undertaking nationally recognised training. From 1 January 2015, all students doing nationally recognised training need to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI).
A USI is a reference number made up of numbers and letters. Creating a USI is free. It creates a secure online record of your nationally recognised training that you can access anytime and anywhere, and it’s yours for life. Click here for more information or to create your own USI.
Please note that TMR accepts the current industry standard for delivery of TLIC4006 Drive MC Vehicle to a class HR driver licence holder as being at least 2 days (16 hours) training and assessment with a minimum 2 hours on-road final competency assessment – ensure you receive enough hours or risk having your licence cancelled!!
We do not issue statement of attainment if you do not meet the standards and are not competent.
We provide a student handbook, code of practice and information booklet free of cost.
The information booklet contains details, such as how course is conducted, what is covered, how to provide competency, RTO information, etc. Refresher Training is available. Please note that all students are different, and some students may require additional training to achieve competency. We will discuss arrangements for additional training and assessment based on student’s skills